Spring Registration Opens: January 21, 2020.
Winter Sports Registration is a two-part process, Part One being online registration and Part Two being the medical forms that need to be handed in to the school nurse. Packets can be picked up in the Athletic Office or the Main Office. Each season must be a new registration, regardless of previous sports played. Any questions should be directed to Ms. DeRosa in the Athletic Office at x2300.
**Managers must register Part One just as if they were playing a sport, (there is a choice for Managers, please choose accordingly) Part Two all forms other than the Physical Examination Form is required** (Managers will NOT be able to escort the team without being cleared.)
Part One: On-line Registration:Click on the "Register Now" button located below to go to FormReLeaf.com
- All registrations must be completed by Thursday, February 13 to be eligible for the first day of practice, March 6, 2020 (barring any unforeseen medical or eligibility issues). Even if you are waiting on a new physical, you MUST complete registration by the dates mentioned above.
- Health History and Physical forms must be handed in to the nurse along with the Parent Checklist cover sheet in addition to completing the on-line registration.
- If you have any questions please contact Ms. DeRosa in the Athletic Office, x2300
- Click on the “SIGN UP” link in the top right corner
- Register as an individual and create your account
- On the Top menu bar Select “Find Organization”
- Search for Shore Regional and Click On “School Name”
- Select the appropriate school
- Click on the “Sport Season” you wish to register for
- Click the appropriate sport, and fill in all relevant questions. (any question with a red star is required to complete registration)
- When finished click “Submit”
Please call Tech Support if you need further assistance @ (844) 367-6735
** If you have already signed up during a previous season, simply login with the same user name and password, update the information and check the sport you wish to play**
**Form Releaf button in square below**Register Now!
Powered by FormReLeaf
Physical Forms are currently available and can be printed out by clicking the appropriate links below, or can be picked up in the Athletic Office or the Main Office. Students must have their physical done by their primary care physician’s office and be completed ONLY by a licensed physician, advanced practice nurse (APN) or physician assistant (PA) that has completed the Student-Athlete Cardiac Assessment professional development module.Part Two: Medical FormsMEDICAL FORMS TO SCHOOL NURSE - NJ Department of Education Mandated Forms
1. Health History Form- must be completed each sport season. Explain “yes” answers with what & when statements AND parent & student sign form.i. If your athlete has asthma - Asthma Treatment Form needs to be completed by your child’s doctor & parent and submitted to the nurse. Inhaler is expected to be with student for practices and games.
ii. If your child requires an epipen - Food Allergy Form needs to be completed by your child’s doctor & parent and submitted to the nurse with the epipen which will be placed in the Sports Medkit.
2. Physical - must be current for first day of practice & on file in Health Office. It is good for 365 days from date on physical.
3. Medical Forms can be accessed on the Athletic Department Homepage under Team Registration or on Nurse’s Website. To access Nurse’s Website - Go to Shore Regional High School’s website, Click on Faculty Webpage, Click on Trish Smith - Health History Form, Sports Physical Form, Asthma Form and Food Allergy Form can be accessed there.In Addition:
Both forms can be downloaded using the links below.Any questions regarding either of these action plans please call Nurse Smith @ 732-222-9300 x2500Click here for the Preparticipation Physical Evaluation Athlete with Special Needs Supplemental History FormATHLETIC CLEARANCES - These will be listed on the Athletic Department page on the school website under the Spring 2020 Athletic Clearance link before the first day of practice. If your name is not on the list, you are not cleared and cannot be on campus during any practices or scrimmages/games. Do not call the school. If there is information missing that is keeping you from being cleared, you will receive a phone call or email from the Athletic or Nurses's Office.
- If you use an inhaler or have asthma, an Asthma Treatment Plan and inhaler are required.
- If you have a food allergy, a Food Allergy Care Plan and an epipen are required.