- If you need to enter the building in the morning, while students are getting off the busses, please sign in at our security desk. Please do not enter the building through any other doors without first signing in. All visitors to our schools are urged to schedule an appointment in advance as this expedites the process of getting clearance. (If you require any type of assistance, please try to make an appointment prior to your arrival.)
- When you arrive, you will be "buzzed" in. Please state your purpose for the visit and or specify with whom you have an appointment. All visitors are required to show photo identification prior to entering the school.
- When your appointment and credentials are verified, you may enter the building and will have your photo taken and visitor pass issued. At this point, you may proceed to your destination.
- Please do not hold the door open for others behind you. Each visitor must be acknowledged individually through the buzzer system.
- If you need to drop off an item for a student (i.e. lunch, homework, gym bag etc) you will be directed to deposit the item on a table in the foyer/outside area at the main entrance. No other drop off areas will be allowed.
- If you are picking up your child early, please notify the attendance office prior to dismissal (732-222-9300 ext.2200).
- Front office personnel will be directed to call 9-1-1 and notify school administration and security if a visitor is uncooperative or does not adhere to the procedures. This may result in a lockdown for the safety of the students.