* The Diamond Club is an independent parents' organization. It does not replace or supersede the Booster Club, which is the only official school-recognized and supported parent/alumni program.
* The Diamond Club is intended to be positive reinforcement for the players and coaches providing them with parental support for a successful season.
* The Diamond Club's main objective is to develop fundraising activities to be able to present the baseball program with special equipment needs not met by the school or the Booster Club. Some of the fundraising activities this season will include bagging groceries at Shop Rite, running a Youth Baseball Clinic, and a car wash at the Myrtle Ave. Firehouse in Oceanport.
* Additionally, the Diamond Club sponsors an annual First Pitch Dinner and an annual Awards Banquet at the end of each season to recognize the athletes and coaches. It also coordinates a baseball clothing sale for the athletes as well as the senior baseball pictures.
2021 Club Committee
* Parent Meeting: Wednesday, March 17 at 2:30pm in the Google meet
* Shop Rite Bagging: Canceled
* First Pitch Dinner: Canceled
* Clothing Order: January 30 - February 9; February 27 - March 8
* Youth Baseball Clinic: Sunday, May 23 at 1:00pm - 4:00pm
* Game at BlueClaws Stadium: Canceled
* Car Wash: Sunday, May 16 at 10:00am - 2:00pm at Myrtle Ave. Firehouse, Oceanport
* End of the Year Awards Banquet: Tuesday, June 15th at 3:00pm at Fred Kampf Field