Click on the "Register Now" button located below to go to FormReLeaf.com
- Click on the “SIGN UP” link in the top right corner
- Register as an individual and create your account
- On the Top menu bar Select “Find Organization”
- Search for Shore Regional and Click On “School Name”
- Select the appropriate school
- Click on the “Sport Season” you wish to register for
- Click the appropriate sport, and fill in all relevant questions. (any question with a red star is required to complete registration)
- When finished click “Submit”
Please call Tech Support if you need further assistance @ (844) 367-6735
** If you have already signed up during a previous season, simply login with the same user name and password, update the information and check the sport you wish to play** Register Now!
Powered by FormReLeaf
Physical Forms are currently available and can be printed out by clicking
the appropriate links below, or can be picked up in the Athletic Office or the Main Office. Students must have their physical done by
their primary care physician’s office and be completed
ONLY by a licensed physician, advanced practice nurse (APN) or physician
assistant (PA) that has completed the Student-Athlete Cardiac Assessment professional
Part Two: Medical Forms
MEDICAL FORMS TO SCHOOL NURSE - NJ
Department of Education Mandated Forms
History Form- must be completed each sport season. Explain “yes” answers with what & when
statements AND parent & student sign form.
i. If your athlete
has asthma - Asthma Treatment Form needs to be completed by your child’s
doctor & parent and submitted to the nurse.
Inhaler is expected to be with student for practices and games.
ii. If your child
requires an epipen - Food Allergy Form needs to be completed by your
child’s doctor & parent and submitted to the nurse with the epipen which
will be placed in the Sports Medkit.
- must be current for first day of practice & on file in Health
Office. It is good for 365 days from
date on physical.
Forms can be accessed on the Athletic Department Homepage under Team Registration
or on Nurse’s Website. To access Nurse’s
Website - Go to Shore Regional High School’s website, Click on Faculty Webpage,
Click on Trish Smith - Health History Form, Sports Physical Form, Asthma Form
and Food Allergy Form can be accessed there.