* Please note date changes set forth by the NJSIAA and updated registration deadlines *Winter Team Registration 2020-2021We are in full cooperation with the NJSIAA Guidlines. Due to COVID-19, there are some changes an adjustments that have been made. The Health History Form has been changed, so please make sure you use the adjusted version.
Winter Sports Registration is a two-part process, Part One being online registration and Part Two being the medical forms that need to be handed in to the school nurse. Packets can be picked up in the Athletic Office, Nurse's Office or the Main Office. Each season must be a new registration, regardless of previous sports played. Any questions should be directed to Ms. DeRosa in the Athletic Office at x2300.
**Managers must register Part One just as if they were playing a sport, (there is a choice for Managers, please choose accordingly) Part Two all forms other than the Physical Examination Form is required** (Managers will NOT be able to escort the team without being cleared.)
All Winter Sports must complete a full registration in order to be cleared for your first day of practice. (barring any unforeseen medical or eligibility issues). Even if your new physical isn’t scheduled before the registration deadline, you MUST complete the registration by the dates mentioned below in order to prevent delays. There will be NO exceptions or extensions granted for any reason.
Sport Reg. Deadline 1st Practice Date First Game Ice Hockey 11/30/2020 12/14/2020 1/4/2021 B/G Basketball & B/G Bowling 12/28/2020 1/11/2021 1/26/2021 B/G Swim & B/G Indoor Track 1/18/2021 2/1/2021 2/16/2021 Gymnastics & Wrestling 2/15/2021 3/1/2021 3/16/2021 Winter Cheer & Dance 12/28/2020 1/11/2021 1/26/2021
Part One: On-line Registration:Click on the "Register Now" button located below to go to FormReLeaf.com
- If you have any questions please contact Ms. DeRosa in the Athletic Office, x2300
- Click on the “SIGN UP” link in the top right corner
- Register as an individual and create your account
- On the Top menu bar Select “Find Organization”
- Search for Shore Regional and Click On “School Name”
- Select the appropriate school
- Click on the “Sport Season” you wish to register for
- Click the appropriate sport, and fill in all relevant questions. (any question with a red star is required to complete registration)
- When finished click “Submit”
Please call Tech Support if you need further assistance @ (844) 367-6735
** If you have already signed up during a previous season, simply login with the same user name and password, update the information and check the sport you wish to play**
**Form Releaf button in square below**Register Now!
Powered by FormReLeaf
Physical Forms are currently available and can be printed out by clicking the appropriate links below, or can be picked up in the Athletic Office or the Main Office. Students must have their physical done by their primary care physician’s office and be completed ONLY by a licensed physician, advanced practice nurse (APN) or physician assistant (PA) that has completed the Student-Athlete Cardiac Assessment professional development module.Part Two: Medical FormsMEDICAL FORMS TO SCHOOL NURSE - NJ Department of Education Mandated FormsDROP OFF PROCEDURES FOR PACKETS:Please enter front entry of school vestibule area only. There is a cart with Manila envelopes and pens. Please place your team registration packet in the envelope, place student athlete name on the envelope and simply slide the packet through the drop box window. They will be picked up daily (multiple times per day) and placed in Nurse Smith's mailbox. Sorry for the inconvenience but due to Covid our procedures are a little different. If you have any questions or concerns, once again please contact Ms. DeRosa in athletics @ 732-222-9300 x 2300.
1. Health History Form- must be completed each sport season. Explain “yes” answers with what & when statements AND parent & student sign form.i. If your athlete has asthma - Asthma Treatment Form needs to be completed by your child’s doctor & parent and submitted to the nurse. Inhaler is expected to be with student for practices and games.
ii. If your child requires an epipen - Food Allergy Form needs to be completed by your child’s doctor & parent and submitted to the nurse with the epipen which will be placed in the Sports Medkit.
2. Physical - must be current for first day of practice & on file in Health Office. It is good for 365 days from date on physical.
3. Medical Forms, below, can also be accessed on the Nurse’s Website. To access Nurse’s Website - Go to Shore Regional High School’s website, Click on Faculty Webpage, Click on Trish Smith - Health History Form, Sports Physical Form, Asthma Form and Food Allergy Form can be accessed there.In Addition:
Forms can be downloaded using the links below.Any questions regarding either of these action plans please call Nurse Smith @ 732-222-9300 x2500ATHLETIC CLEARANCES - These will be listed on the Athletic Department page on the school website under the Winter 2020 Athletic Clearance link before the first day of practice. If your name is not on the list, you are not cleared and cannot be on campus during any practices or scrimmages/games. Do not call the school. If there is information missing that is keeping you from being cleared, you will receive a phone call or email from the Athletic or Nurses's Office.
- If you use an inhaler or have asthma, an Asthma Treatment Plan and inhaler are required.
- If you have a food allergy, a Food Allergy Care Plan and an epipen are required.