Attention all IB diploma candidates:
A successful CAS program involves approximately 150 hours of extracurricular activity divided evenly between its three components.
Creativity- includes activities centered on the arts and/or creative thinking
Activity - includes activities that involve physical exertion and lead to a healthy lifestyle
Service - includes activities that are unpaid and voluntary and provide a learning benefit to the student
Please document your CAS (Creativity, Activity, Service)
experience by clicking on the links below to access the reporting documents, and complete one of these for each of your CAS projects.
In order to qualify for the diploma, you MUST document your hours.
THE DEADLINE FOR DOING SO IS APRIL 25, 2022.
All CAS activities should meet at least one of the eight learning outcomes and a complete CAS program should show evidence that students have:
- increased their awareness of their own strengths and areas for growth
- undertaken new challenges
- planned and initiated activities
- worked collaboratively with others
- shown perseverance and commitment in their activities
- engaged with issues of global importance
- considered the ethical implications of their actions
- developed new skills
As you complete a form, submit it to email@example.com.
PLEASE DO NOT WAIT until the end of the semester to accomplish this.
Call or text Mrs. Ensor at 732-693-3067 (cell phone) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.